It is very well known that Chad is a magnet for Mackay. Whenever he is around, you can bet Mackay is with him. This is probably because somehow Chad knows exactly what Mackay wants, and he has the patience and love to do it for her. Whether it is pushing her around on a bike, getting her something to eat, racing her around the house, or making Sarah come or leave, Chad's always there. Mackay got to talk to Chad yesterday on the phone to wish him a happy birthday, and when she heard his voice her eyes got really big and a huge smile crossed her face.
Happy Birthday and we love you, Chad!
5 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for the birthday present Mackay. I loved it. Come and see me soon.
Chad
Kalli, I think I found your Zune. Can u please contact me? Thanks, David
Post a Comment