Friday, May 11, 2007

My day
















I get ready for the day with a nice bath. I love the warm water, and it's pretty neat that these towels have hoods on them for my comfort.





































After a few hours of being awake I get pooped and need to take a little power nap. I lvoe it when mom puts me on my favorite pillow. It always makes me feel like a princess.
















After I wake up, I get really cranky until mom lets us go play outside. Since my face breaks out with the expensive baby sunscreen mom got me, my top half always stays in the shade.

After a long, hard day of crying and hanging out with mommy, who wouldn't like a nice massage?

And right before bed I like to lounge around in my cute bunny slippers.

*And not pictured: me only waking up once at night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures were really cute. I hadn't seen the blog from the 29th either. They did make us LOL!

Lexi said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kalli! Cute post too.