Nate takes care of Mackay in the mornings before he goes to school while I try to catch up on a little bit of sleep. There are often days that I wake up to a little bit of a surprise, and this is one of them. I went in to check on our little angel and saw that her hair was curly and sticking out and had been gelled. What a great hairstylist Nate is!Mackay just has the cutest frog legs! I have to control myself from taking more pictures than I already do.
Mackay went on her first camping trip and loved it! (Meaning that she didn't cry the whole time). After the drive home in the morning we looked in the back and noticed that Mackay had had the sun in her eyes the whole way home, but then we saw how she had fixed that little problem. Somehow her hat scooted down her face and covered up her eyes. She slept very well all the way home!
Another cute sleeping position of Mackay. This particular morning she was sleeping on our bed and somehow scooted her way sideways and all the way to the other side.
Mackay is sitting up so well now. Actually, I scooted her up into the corner of the couch and stuffed a blanket behind her to keep her upright.
Here she is during one of those rare moments when she actually likes tummy time.
After hanging out at our friend's house one evening, Nate came up with this great idea to get Mackay home. Yeah, that's right--Mackay is in the blanket, and quite peacefully, actually.
Mackay has the cutest sad face. One night she was being particularly funny and sad, but when I went and got the camera she stopped. So, being the mean parents that we are, Nate threw her up in the air a couple of times which really freaks her out, to try to capture her really cute sad face.
Mackay has come down with thrush, so we have to give her fruit flavored medicine four times a day to try to get rid of the white patches that have tried to overtake her mouth. At first she liked the medicine because it was a little different than she was used to, but she has really grown to hate it and just tries to push it out of her mouth instead of swallowing it. I had to taste it, and it is quite nasty.
This is Mackay warming up after one of her baths. She is always in a good mood after soaking it up in her little tub in the kitchen sink.
Why this random picture of Winter, you ask? Well, this is what I woke up to on May 22nd. You could say I was a little outraged. But don't worry. The next day Mackay and I were walking outside.
5 years ago

2 comments:
Kalli, she is SO cute. Seriously, I made Jeff come in the room to see her sad face. I love it! It looks/sounds like you are getting into the swing of things. How is it going?
Can't believe how much Mackay has changed in three weeks [the weather, too]! Does Rexburg need a baby hairstylist and the another baby photographer? You two are great! The photos are loved when Grandma and Grandpa are so far away!
Thanks,
Grandma B
Post a Comment