Sunday, June 10, 2007

So Many Things!

We went on another hike to try to find Pack Saddle Lake. After about five miles of hiking, and nothing in sight, we finally decided to turn around and go home. Once we got home we realized that we didn't start out on the right trail in the first place. Oh, well. It was fun just being together in the outdoors--NOT! We forgot Mackay's binkie in the car and decided not to go back for it. She definitely taught us a lesson. When Nate was carrying her she seemed to be happy...
...though the second I got her she would just start screaming. We have definitely learned our lesson.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Mackay drooling milk on Nate while she slept.
Just by seeing her sweet little face you can probably tell that Mackay got her 2 month shots. We had one rough day, though it past and somehow we all survived.


Once I hit the infamous six week mark after giving birth to Mackay I hit the gym. Being pregnant definitely scared me straight that I never want to be overweight! A friend of mine thought it would be fun if we ran the 5K in the Teton Dam Marathon, and for some reason I said yes. So, after working my heart out for four weeks and trying to recover from being in the worst shape of my life, I did it! My time was 35 minutes, rounding up from 34:58, and I am so proud of myself!
Christine did it for the shirt and medal, and I probably did it to prove something to myself, but whatever the reason, we had a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute, as always. Congratulations on running the 5K. You are awsome!

Lexi said...

Way to go Kalli! Sorry I haven't responded to your email yet, but I heard that they took down my tree! How could they? Did it look bad? Anyway, you are awesome for running the 5k. That is better than I could do, and I didn't just have a baby!

Diane said...

Kalli, Good for you! You are my hero/heroine!!! Nathan and Mackay get kuddos,too.

Mom B