Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Picture Frenzie

Mackay's first interesting sleeping position. I know they can only get better, but I was pretty excited.

Like father, like daughter.Or is it like mother, like daughter...
Again, Nate's cute photo shoot. Mackay got this cute little robe from her favorite great-aunt Caroline.
And then, my photo shoot. I guess I won't quit my day job.
This outfit has gotten Mackay more compliments than any other baby in the ward. Thank you Sister Ostermiller! This is a look into the future--Mackay with hair! And, I knew it! There would be another funny sight when I went to get Mackay out of bed. This time, it's two feet sticking out of her crib. I came home the other day after a baby shower--only leaving Nate and Mackay alone for one hour! And I came home to a daughter who has decided to become a punk rocker, with a pink Mohawk. Don't worry, it washed out.

6 comments:

Kim said...

You two have so much fun with little Mackay. She's a cute little model. I love the pose of her standing in the crib, that's great!!! However, they all made me laugh.

Julianna said...

You know, I think I see a little bit of Nate in her....even without the punk rocker hair :)

Diane said...

Can' believe it; so grown up already! Posing like a model on her own little cribway, with Mom, with Dad, with hair, and all the time a "beauty!"
Colorado Grandma

Anonymous said...

Matt thinks Mackay looks like a boxer. Dad says she may not want to grow hair. I think she is the cutest baby ever!

Love, Mom

Kerstin Daynes said...

She looks like one of those pose-able animals. Does she just let you form her into whatever pose your creative minds concoct? How amazing! She looks like a perfectly content and loved child! Everyday at your house must be so fun!!

Ryan and Katie said...

Hi Kalli, I don't know if you remember me, I met you when you and Lexi came to England that one time.... I kept in touch with Lexi and I found your blog off hers a few months ago and I've been reading it but never stopped to say hi! Mckay is SO cute and I can't believe you have a baby! Congratulations and I love reading whats going on with you guys!

Katie