Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One month older and funner, too

This is at our last camping trip. Mackay seems to sleep better in a tent camping than she does at home. Interesting. Too bad her parents don't. Mackay is sporting a lovely top that her mother so graciously made for her. In combination is the camo pants that Grandma Barker gave her. Nate insisted that she had to wear them camping, I just didn't want to get them dirty!
This is what Mackay does when I try to work with her awake. Just load her up with toys and a plug, and we're good to go. Another reason why we bought these couches.
We've been having a difficult time trying to get Mackay to go to sleep--until Nate came up with this really great idea.
(Don't worry, it's just barbecue sauce.)

2 comments:

Jeff Ward said...

Those pictures were so funny, especially the last one!

Lexi said...

That was me, Lexi. Because I know you were confused.