Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hands Project

I have been working on a project for a Relief Society lesson. (I am not the one that is over-achieving.) This Sunday we are having a special lesson on visiting teaching. Men are taking over primary and nursery, and young men and young women are combined so that all the women can be in attendance. The Relief Society President asked if I could take some pictures of hands that somehow had to do with visiting teaching. I reluctantly agreed, since it is a little out of my comfort zone. But it was a great experience. I learned a little bit more about how big our ward boundaries really are (30 minute plus drive to some people's houses), and I also got to experiment a little more with my new flash (which I love!) I posted a few of them (she requested 12) on one of my other blogs, and wanted to post the link so that you can check them out. I guess you can say I am kind of proud.

kallibarkerphotography.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at that site for a long time. All of the pictures are absolutely beautiful -- especially the hands pictures. I can't believe you took all those. I can't tell you how impressed I am. I would definitely hire you!!!

Mom Fillmore

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Kalli, you take beautiful pictures! The hand pictures are so amazing!

Kim said...

I saw it on your other blog first and was wondering what it was all about. What a wonderful project. You did a great job. They are beautiful.

Kate said...

you have taken some really fantastic pictures. I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

Kalli your pictures are amazing!!

The Packards said...

Hey Nate and Kalli, its fun to see you on here! Congrats on your pregnancy, that's so exciting! Hope things are going well for you.