Thursday, April 2, 2009

Videos

Mackay's birthday cake. Notice that she sings the last part of "Happy Birthday". Tori is the little girl sitting behind her--she loves them so much! And this is the only look at the birthday cake that you are going to see. I didn't even think to get pictures. I worked really hard on the frosting, and then used fondant to make the flowers. It was just like playing with playdough like Diane said! Though I didn't know how to get the flowers to stick to the cake, so I just sat them on there... I was getting pretty tired.


There are no words to describe what Mackay has been doing recently, so just watch:

Mackay has started to randomly tense up her body and scream as hard as she can while at the dinner table. I have no idea where she got this idea from, but we think it is pretty funny. She always looks at Nate to make sure he is laughing. We were at the library yesterday, and she looked and me and said, "Mom, one...., two...." And my heart immediately started to race and I said, "No! No! No!" I'm not ready for embarrassing moments with my child yet.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Nicholas thought that second video was hilarious...he's now repeating it himself. Funny, funny! You will have plenty of embarrassing moments with your children. You just have to hope/realize that it happens to everyone and not worry too much about it.

Allen Family said...

You have such a cute blog. How have you been?

Stephanie said...

Ah Kalli! It is so fun to see her on a video and hear her little voice! She is so adorable and that is such a fun... sometimes hard I'm sure ;), age! And that cake looks awesome - good work! :)

Kara said...

Kalli,
I've been blog hopping and found yours!! I hope you don't mind that I added it to our blog list. Looks like you guys are doing great!! I bet you;re enjoying the warm weather! We're still waiting for spring to show up here in Wyoming which I have termed the frigid north!!
Kara J