Monday, January 11, 2010

More Catch-Up

A few months ago Mackay got her first professional haircut. The hairdresser took her by the hand and led her back to the chair. I was dealing with Zack, so I wasn't able to go with them at first. But Mackay was awesome! She just sat there as calm and stone-faced as could be. And for the next couple of days whenever she got compliments on her hair she would be beaming. Her favorite part was being pumped up in the chair. She did that with her animals many times after that to cut their hair.

One afternoon I wrapped Zack up to put him to sleep (so long ago!) and Mackay wanted to be wrapped up, too.
What a sweet sister.
Mackay loves to watch tv in the laundry basket. And she always wants to help me out with Zack by holding him, carrying him around, putting him to bed, feeding him a bottle, etc. In this picture, when I ran to get my camera Zack started to cry. She patiently held him, though she had to cover her face with her hands to keep from getting hit. It was pretty funny.
Zack only had a couple of blankets of his own, so when they were in the wash, he had to use one of Mackay's. You can see how embarrassed he is. He couldn't even sleep without his face being covered for anonymity.
Just before Thanksgiving we made a trip to Utah to visit family, go to my cousin's wedding in Idaho, and get my hair done (Wahoo!). Here is sweet little Zack sleeping like...a baby.
Sleeping again with Kyle and Stockton.
Zack and Stockton bonding.
We had the opportunity to see my grandpa while in Idaho. I think this picture is just the cutest!
Great-grandpa with Mackay and Zack.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Zack looks so much like Nate! He is such a cute little baby, even if he does sleep with girl's blankets. I bought Parker this $1 cool toy flower at Target because he loved playing with it while we shopped. When Jeff saw it he disapproved of the purple flower his son was playing with.

I like how you can see that Zack has been sleeping in one of the pictures with Stockton because he's got the marks on his face.

I'm glad you are doing so much posting! I love it.

Cammie said...

So cute! I love your kids!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of them in the hamper, so adorable. She is just pretty much the most adorable thing ever and Zac is just so sweet.