Yes, I know, it's time. It's beyond time. It's so far past time, you can't even see time anymore. I have officially launched my NEW BLOG! No more blogspot!! At least as far as my professional blog is concerned. For the "Amazing Adventures of Nate & Kalli", we will still be working the blogspot. So check it out at
kallibarkerblog.com
And as an additional incentive, I have posted some pictures of Mackay's birthday party. And feel free to leave me some love. :)
5 years ago

2 comments:
very cute. you are AMAZING!
So I am totally a blog stalker but I came across some other Rexburger's blogs and thought of you two and wondered what you were up to. I have scanned many of your recent posts and can't believe how big Mackay is and your little Zack is adorable. Kalli, that is awesome that you are doing photography these days, your pictures look great. It looks like you guys are doing awesome. I'm glad I stalked :)
-Paige Atwood
Post a Comment