Kalli typically keeps up our blog but this month I've been doing a little extra around the house. As she has probably indicated she is trying to finish an online BYU class which ends in the beginning of December. So she has been reading about Abnormal Psychology ever moment she can get. Thus, I've been spending time with Mackay, doing dishes, cleaning house and basically playing the Milk-maid. The girls have started referring to me as such. Infact, after our Thanskgiving meal some turkey grease ended up on the floor; to clean it up I got on my hands and knees with a soapy rag. Then some wisecrack across the rooms said, "Look Mackay, Daddy is such a good little Milk-maid!"
So without any further adieu, I present to you some of the pretty pictures of Mackays baby blues. By Blues I mean her eyes, not that she is depressed playing the harmonica in B-flat.
Last night we were playing while mom was reading and I found a way to fit my hat to her head. I don't normally wear a hat so she's been interested in it all day long. So she tried it on.
In this picture you can see the base of our Christmas Palm tree that we got for $10 bucks a K-Mart.
And here is the secret. A well placed safety pin to hold the hat on her head. Not that I put the safety pin through the hat and then into her skin, because that would be an unsafety pin. Well...you get the point.
Well until you hear from us again. Have a great holiday season.
-Nate

6 comments:
Hat looks good, technique could be a little better. Not sure what but you will figure it out. She sure is cute!
Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore
I will get her a Steelers hat for Christmas, don't tell Nate.
Kalli I took Abnormal Psych from BYU online too! I think it really could have been a good class except for the fact that I took it online and finished it in about 3 weeks! Not a smart idea! and very stressful!! And I just wanted to tell you that Mckay is adorable!
I love the jersey! I saw some pink Bronco ones @JC Penney. I thought of getting one for Teagan, but Scott said even though it was the Bronco logo, pink just didn't look right. Oh well. We will have to get Tyson one like Mackay's. Did you see the game Sunday?! What a great game!! Scott was at church, but I watched it! Go Bronco's!!
I want to see the rest of your Christmas palm tree. Sounds interesting!
Oh yeah...and I love those big blue eyes!
Mackay is gorgeous! I love how her eyes are always so wide. :)
Post a Comment