Don't ask how much we paid for this jersey, but it was worth it to Nate so that Mackay could wear it to show team pride. You can see that she really loves the Broncos. This is Mackay's, "Are you kidding me? Did you see that play?" look.
We found out Berkeley and Mackay had matching p.j.'s. So of course we had to dress them alike.
Nate walked into the room with his Joey when I was on the phone. Where does he come up with these things?
I was doing my breathing treatment one day, and suddenly Mackay was pulling on the other end very forcefully. Before I knew it, she was attached to the other end, and I could no longer breath through it. She loved watching the smoke come out.
This is Mackay getting ready for trick-or-treating. Nate was convinced that it was a better idea to put her in her car seat with her costume on.

We just went to friend's houses for trick-or-baby food. But we would put her on the doorstep just like so, ring the doorbell, and hide around the corner. It was funny every time.

Mackay and Berkeley a few weeks before Halloween. We were really excited for their costumes.
How exciting! It's fall! Mackay really did like the leaves, but at this occasion she had just woken up for a nap. Berkeley and Sarah were having a great time, though.

I found Mackay sleeping with the blanket over her head. It must have been too light in the room for her.
Mackay loves bath time now that she doesn't have to lay down in the sink! I took this picture because she was actually holding on for dear life. But when I got out the camera, she started smiling. She actually had a death grasp on her little chair.

This is another one of those experiences when something is going on in my own house that I don't even know about. Nate sneeked out of the kitchen with the free Shrek tattoos he found in his Corn Pops box. Mackay has Donkey tattooed on her back.

Vail was so much fun this year! Grandma Barker got all the grandkids matching shirts for Halloween. Mackay was not liking being cramped, as you can see. She had to keep her arms out to keep from being sucked into the masses.
This is the only one I got of Mackay that looked really cute. Though William didn't get in this picture. It was very difficult getting four kids to all look perfect at the same time.
Mackay's first swing. I'm not sure why Nate put her in sideways, but she loved it!
I put Mackay by Nate so that I could get something done. She was just trying to grab his book the entire time. Though it looks like a really cute picture. She knows what books are because book equals paper, which equals food.

Cute Mackay trying to eat her toes.

Nate's boss has a fishing pond in his backyard which he stocks every year. He wanted us to come by and fish before winter and they all died. They claimed that you could not go away without a fish, but we went twice and couldn't catch anything. Right before we were about to leave we threw some food in, and Nate caught a fish with a net.
This is Mackay's advertisement for Dryloc. Her favorite toy, and everyone else's who comes over to play.

Pretty self explanatory. Don't worry, the sock were clean.
Nate's boss has a fishing pond in his backyard which he stocks every year. He wanted us to come by and fish before winter and they all died. They claimed that you could not go away without a fish, but we went twice and couldn't catch anything. Right before we were about to leave we threw some food in, and Nate caught a fish with a net.

4 comments:
I love the kangaroo pictures!! Where do you come up with these ideas Nathan? They were all so much fun to look at and now I want to go and see all the pretty scenery up in Yellowstone. I'm so excited to have seen some more pictures on your blog again.
It's about time! We loved all the pictures. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and patienter and patienter.
Oh Mackay! You lucky little girl! You have a fun-loving Daddy whose shinanigans [a playful trick, mischievous prank, or other display of high spirits]never end, and a wonderful Mom who sees and creates the humor and delight in your cute responses. You're such a fun, little family!
Grandma B
So Kalli! I have been checking and checking your blog for pictures! I was so excited when I saw them today! Your little girl is SO adorable!!! It looks like you guys have been having a great time!!!
Post a Comment