We have had a great time with our one year old. Here Nate has pulled up Mackay's socks and taken off her pants to accentuate her developing thighs.
Easter morning Mackay and I woke up to Easter Baskets and Candy. I was letting Mackay go through her basket, pulling out all of the messy Easter grass. Every time she picked up a chocolate egg I would take it from her and eat it. One got away from me, and this is what we saw when she turned around. Mackay was foaming white at the mouth.

This is Bill. Bill has a pink bow with polka-dots, but Nate named him Bill. Mackay now sleeps with Bill every night, and carries him around the house with her sometimes. This is their first picture together.

Grandma Barker sent Mackay some stickers and a picture of Jesus to decorate for Easter. She was really good at pulling off the stickers and eating them. So we decided that this would have to do.

Mackay and I sat right by each other at Easter dinner with our friends, the Millers, and Uncle Matt. I didn't notice when she had stopped eating and started smearing her potatoes all over herself, me, and her high chair.

Mackay with her bowl. She was having so much fun we just conceded to the fact that she was getting a bath afterwards, and we let her do her thing.



The night before Mackay's birthday Nate was working with her on learning to blow out her candle. She just wanted to eat the flame or grab it.


These are the first pictures of Mackay on her big day.

Mackay's favorite part of the day was probably seeing her uncles and Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore, and her balloons. She played for about an hour in her crib with her balloons before everyone else arrived. She wouldn't let me get her out.
9 comments:
So cute! Looks like she had a great birthday! I laughed when I saw the picture of those slippers! I remember those!
She is such a sweetheart! Can't wait to see the other birthday pictures.
Mom Fillmore
Happy Birthday Mackay! My favorite picture is of her waking up on her birthday. It looks like she is a morning person! haha What a cutie though!
So so so cute! I can't believe I haven't met this cute little girl in person yet! You should come to my reception and bring her :) I'm glad things are going well! Stay in touch! Luv ya sis! :)
Studying up on how to beat Mom, Grandma, Uncle Matt, Uncle Chad, and everyone else at Sudoku, huh! Guess we'd better keep on our toes. Mackay takes-the-cake, hands down, at one-year-old, all-around cutie, sweetie, smartie, "I have a piece of my Grandma's heart!" Let's see! Hmmmmmmm! I've checked out these new photos four times now!!!
Love, Colorado Grandma
Every time we sit down at the computer William asks to see Mackay. His favorite is looking at the pictures of the balloons. He thinks it is super neat that she gets to play with balloons in her crib.
Great fun is happening in the Barker home in Rexburg, Idaho!
My friend Christine saw this post and wanted me to tell everyone that she is 8 1/2 months pregnant in this picture.
THat is the best idea to let her play with so many balloons on her b-day...I think we'll do the same for Mason, he'll love it! I can't believe that she started walking the same day that she started to crawl! She seems like she is such a happy little girl, I wish that we could see you guys more often! :)
Post a Comment