Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Graduating!

So, I am graduating tomorrow from college. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this, but these kids can:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7WmMqT2c3U

This week has been so long and stressful, I didn't think it would ever end with me still conscious and sane, but it looks like it will happen. This morning it has FINALLY started to hit me that we are about to graduate! I tried to get Nate to jump up and down with me and scream, but he refused to do it. I don't get that guy, he is willing to have an all day Broadway day, (which involves no talking, but singing and dancing all conversations), but he won't jump up and down, screaming with excitement, just to appease his beautiful wife? I still love him, though.

Oh, more good news that makes this day a great day: the street sweeper is out. It has got to be one of my favorite things to watch. I love watching all the garbage and grime be swept away, the roads washed, and then to see how wonderful the streets look for a couple of days. Which brings me to something I hate: cars parked on the side of the road when the street sweeper is out.

I'M GRADUATING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved the videos. We share in your excitement. Andy thinks you have too much time on your hands, and Chad thinks you are insane. That's boys for you. I can't believe it's almost here either. See you tomorrow!

Love,

Mom Fillmore

Anonymous said...

Wow! My little girl is about to become a college graduate. I remember this part of my life and being so sad that college was over and that I had to make my own way in life now. You will find that you are so much more prepared than you think you are. That was the best advice I received when graduating.

Love,

Dad

Cammie said...

I'm so excited for you! That's awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kalli! It's Sarah Eskelsen...well now Adamson:) Remember when we were best friends in elementary school?!? ha ha Now I can't believe you are graduating college and have a BABY! She is so CUTE. She totally looks like a Fillmore and she has her mama's eyes. I also can't believe how big Andy, Matt and Chad have got! I remember when Chad was born. Crazy...Anyway this is getting long. I just wanted to say Hi and Congrats on graduating!

Sarah

Stephanie said...

Kalli! I am so proud of you! What an amazing achievement! I cannot wait till that day, but I know once I get there I'll be a little scared :) thanks for chatting earlier - good luck with everything :)