Mackay was supposed to be taking a nap, but was just whining instead. I waited for a while, and when I finally went in to check on her because she wasn't quieting down, this is what I saw: She was trying to take her shirt off herself, and got it stuck on her head.
Mackay has adopted this cheesy smile. Don't ask me where it came from, but it gets worse with her eyes squinted close and every tooth showing.
Mackay feeding the ducks at the park by our house. There are so many of them I sometimes get nervous!
Mackay has adopted a new diet: fruit and chocolate only. I can't get her to eat anything else! This picture shows what she did with her macaroni and cheese instead of eating it. (I also love the face that the camera captured.)
Mackay's new thing is typing on the computer like Mom and Dad. She must sit on this filing box instead of a chair, and she types away and moves the mouse around like we do. She finds the craziest shortcuts that I wish I could do.
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment