I am finally caught up on my edits, and was so excited to post a blog! My title was posted 8 hours before I could begin the rest of my blog. Kids. So here is some catch up.
When Andy came to go skydiving we had a great time. Unfortunately, Mackay was sick with an ear infection for part of the week, but by the end she had definitely warmed up to Andy and was very comfortable with ordering him around. We went to the Dallas Zoo, something that I haven't done yet since living here. Mackay had a great time--with all the inanimate objects around the zoo.
The tiger area was a joke. They had it so "animal rights" friendly that you couldn't even see into the cage because of how big it was, the limited places to look in, and how many plants they had covering the area. Mackay put her head up to the glass yelling, "Tiger! Tiger! Where are you?"Inanimate object: carrying around the "Caution: Wet floor" sign.
We miss you, Andy!
Inanimate object #2:
Inanimate object #3:
#4: (We found this bottle lying on the ground. Mackay fed it to the monkeys.)
#5:
#6:
#7:
#8:
Real gorilla! I had Mackay sitting up next to the glass, but then the gorilla looked at her and she would have no more of it. She loved the pictures of gorillas all around the zoo, though.
I tried to get a cute picture, but Mackay really wanted to go "that way".
The end of the exhausting day at the zoo. Anyone who has visited our apartment knows that Mackay will hold you hostage on the patio. Here is Mackay and Andy cleaning up bird seed. Oh, and sorry Grandma Barker for last week. Even when Mackay would come inside she would close the screen door behind her so that Grandma still couldn't come in.
5 years ago

2 comments:
#1 - You are hilarious (inanimate object numbers).
#2 - Mackay is SO funny and cute.
#3 - Your pictures are amazing.
Glad you're back!
Cute pictures. I think you guys have more fun than what is allowed. Andy was probably more entertaining than zoo animals.
Love, Mom Fillmore
Post a Comment