First off, this was a random picture that was left out of a previous post. Welcome to Mackay's time out area: in the corner in the little nook by the front door. This particular day Nate had put a piece of play food in his mouth to show Mackay, thinking that the banana was too big for her to stick in her mouth. Well, the tomato wasn't too big, and Mackay started putting food in her mouth and gagging herself. So Nate had to go in time out. It is the funniest thing because Mackay knows the routine very well. She walks Nate to the door, points in the corner, and says, "Time Out." After Nate sits down, Mackay, walking off, says "Two minutes." I then had to set the timer on the microwave for two minutes. The funny thing is Nate kept turning around saying, "How long did you set the timer for?" He couldn't believe how bored he got and how long it felt! Mackay has more compassion than we do, though. She eventually went and sat in the corner with him.
This next part is a little embarrassing on my part, but I am willing to sacrifice. (It was a very humid day, I didn't have any makeup on, and I am pregnant.) Last week we had a tornado warning. It was so fun watching the wind and rain that we just sat with the lights off watching out the window (maybe we should have been in a closet, but oh well). Nate got the camera out and told Mackay that we were going to take pictures of ourselves. It then turned into funny faces:
Nate was controlling the camera, and he took this one without Mackay or I being ready.
Good times.
5 years ago

5 comments:
haha, you guys are funny
Those are very attractive! I love that Mackay even got into it and had something different each time.
Who needs photoshop for comic, "entertainment," fun when you can do it so well, for real ?!? AND, Way to go Mackay! Someone finally got your daddy to "stay" in time-out; 20+ years overdue.
love the time out picture, it made my day. I miss you guys, how many days until baby barker is here?
You guys crack me up!!! Those faces are so funny!!!!
Post a Comment