Today is Zack's official due date, so I wanted to recognize it in some way--and what better way than a blog post. I am so lucky and so glad to not be pregnant anymore. I really hate that more than anything, but with sacrifice comes love, and I sure love this little boy. Five weeks old today!
I did a little photoshoot with him today, and got some pretty funny pictures. You would not believe how un-photogenic a little one can really be. Photographers say you really need to take their picture in the first ten days, and now I see why. Though it is almost 11:00pm and I am extremely exhausted and I have got to get some shut eye before Zack's next feeding. But I wanted to give a little view of our growing boy. So more pictures will come in the next few days.

5 years ago

10 comments:
That second picture seriously made me laugh out loud. That is so awesome. Perfect moment! He is such a cutie. He must be a good mix between the both of you because I can't say he looks like one of you more than the other. Very cute!
LOVE the second picture. It's a defining picture of what it's like to have an infant boy.
What a sweet little guy.
That second picture is HILARIOUS!
Oh my goodness! That picture of Zack peeing is priceless! He will be so embarrassed of that picture when he gets older...so make sure to keep it around! ;)
hahaha, too funny!!! He is so cute!!!
wow i didnt notice the pee till like just barely, wow, im speechless
I guess it is good I read these posts or I would have missed the pee completely, I even have my glasses on. How did you time that?
He is so precious! What a cutie pie!
Those pictures are great!!
I love that second picture! My first thought was, what an adorable pose and adorable little boy! My second thought was... haha! I can't believe that you were able to catch that!
Post a Comment