Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sunday Walk

When my family was up over Labor Day weekend, we went on a nice Sunday walk around BYU-Idaho campus. Of course, the favorite spot was the new astro-turf football field. Here Chad had a heyday taking pictures of cute Mackay.


Uncle Chad and Mackay just hanging out playing with their feet.
Uncle Matt with Mackay
On our walk home we saw this mailbox. I used to walk past it all the time, and thought it was so funny every time, though Nate never seemed to think so. Finally my family came up and there was someone to share the joy with.

This is us in the Gardens. When I was putting pictures together for our wedding, the only picture I could find of me and my mom together was us with our mouths open wide standing under a stuffed bear. So here is something maybe a little better.
Here Chad is being cuddled by some woman and Mackay is reading a book.
Cute family picture!
Grandma Linda with Mackay doing the "fish hook".
Matt climbed to the top of the goal posts at the football fields.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I loved the one with you 3! Mackay is absolutely adorable!

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

Came back for another peek at the photos and found another whole set. Love them all, but Mackay steals the cake. And yes, I want one of those mail boxes! Or, I could just have my junk mail forwarded from Colorado!!!

Kristalyn said...

Every single picture that you have of Mackay is so cute! You guys look like you're having fun!