Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day at the Fair

We went to the fair with my family because my dad hadn't been to the Idaho State Fair since he was younger. The whole reason in going was to get a hamburger. So, we all paid a $5 entrance fee, and then bought a $5.50 hamburger--hardly worth it. But then again, we did get to walk around a lot and look at smelly animals, too.

Here our little genius found some make-shift handles. We are so proud of her.

Okay, this was worth the money. An 859.5 lb. pumpkin!? Mackay thinks it's pretty cool, too.

Since this is the only part of the animals that I got to see, you get to see the cool birds, too.

One with crazy hair--or feathers.

And a really fat one.

Mackay with a cow.
Mackay with a sheep.
Mackay riding a bucking cow-- it was pretty intense. Good thing I wasn't there.
Mackay with the pigs.
And Mackay with a horse's bottom. You can probably tell, but soon after this picture we put her in her stroller and she fell asleep instantly!

3 comments:

Aly Porter said...

cute pictures Kalli!! :) I can't believe that I finally found you! How are you??? Your baby is absolutley adorable! :) where are you guys living now?? Oh! And how did you meet Christine and Matt???? I know them too! Anyway..I have a blog too if you want to check it out. it's www.ryanandalyporter.blogspot.com. Love ya girl! So glad we can keep in touch again!

Mortensen Family said...

aww you guys are so cute. we miss hanging out with you all and playing the bean game. are you guys up for tonight? we are open. Natty would love to play with Mackay.

Kim said...

I don't know if you'll read this since this is an older post, but I've tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do.