I know it has been a long time since my last post, but life has been crazy! Only 36 days left until graduation, and I am feeling like I am running a marathon (or half-marathon, since I don't actually know what a full marathon feels like). But it can be compared to the last 0.1 miles, and I cannot for the life of me get myself to run. Everyone is standing on the sidelines cheering, and I still can barely put one foot in front of the other. That's what it's like. I know I'm almost done. I know that I should push as hard as I can, dedicate as many sleepless nights as I need to for studying, and finish off strong, but I just can't. It feels almost physically, intellectually, and emotionally impossible! But anyway, here is our cute baby. She keeps us laughing through the stress and exhaustion.
I set Mackay on the counter because she wanted to watch Nate cooking, and my arms were getting tired. She grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl. Nate for some reason knows that banana peels are probably the worst thing that you could possibly eat, so he was really excited to watch Mackay's face as she bit into it. She, of course, loved it, and ate one too many bites of banana peel.This is Mackay waking up in Utah. Sometimes she is a morning person, sometimes she's not. This is one of those "not" times.
Mackay has FINALLY learned to walk on a regular basis. It is so fun not to have to carry her from room to room, our slump to one side while she holds on to my finger as we walk around. She also is turning into the biggest girl. She loves to carry a purse around, she loves necklaces, combing her hair, etc. In these pictures, she wanted this dish towel on her head, so Nate tied it on.
Here is Mackay and Berkeley out basking in the sun that came out a month ago or so. (We got a snow storm on June 11.)
On Sundays Nate takes me out with my new camera and we go on a walk and take pictures. Here, we were in the neighboring town of Sugar City, and there was this hair salon that had painted their building so it would "stand out" and "be noticed." (Sometimes that happens for the wrong reasons, but people don't get that.)
I will try to post more soon!
5 years ago

6 comments:
LOVE these pictures!! I especially love the ones of her crazy hair. I would pretty upset if I woke up with my hair looking like that too. Hilarious!! And I'm pretty sure I have seen Emilie make a similar face to the one she is making when is biting the banana peel. Fun to see some pictures of little Mackay.
She is such a cutie. We miss not being able to see her all the time!! So keep the pictures coming.
Oh my! Sounds and looks like this little cutie has stolen her Mommy's heart from studying for classes to "stay at home and play with cute little me!" Don't blame you one little bit, Kalli. Hang in there! Get that diploma and then enjoy to your hearts content!
Kalli, I can't believe How adorabel Mckay is! So you graduate this summer? How exciting!! hang in there it will all be over soon and then you will be graduated for a few years and wonder where the time goes!
Oh my goodness Kalli!!! What an adorable little girl! Love Love! :) I just love looking at all the pictures and reading the cute stories! I'm so glad you are doing well - though sometimes its hard to believe that one of my best friends is a mommy! :) I'm so excited that you are graduating - what an amazing feeling that must be! :)
Cute pics - I love her pigtails! What a babe you have. And hooray for the sun - finally! Logan and I are loving the sun and pool here too.
Post a Comment