I went to take a test this weekend, leaving Nate and Mackay alone together for a couple of hours. This is what I came home to:
They had been playing beauty parlor. Nate learned how to use a curling iron and curled Mackay's hair. Mackay also has on blush, mascara, and eyeshadow. I heard the lipstick was a bit more difficult. I have no idea how Mackay let dad do all of this to her, especially the mascara, but it was a pretty funny surprise to come home to.
5 years ago

9 comments:
A new post is also posted under Sunday, April 20, which is when I began to write the post, but didn't finish it until today (May 11). So look there, too. I spent time on that.
So that you know, I actually got this idea from my cousin Chris who also recently "dolled-up" his little girl. And also, the only reason why this looks professionally done is because of my previous life in the theatre--and I have four older sisters. You can learn alot from observing.
Also, just so you know, I like to camp, hike, play the guitar, watch manly movies like James Bond, Bourne Ultimatum, 300 and the like. Plus right now I'm taking up fly fishing. I caught a rock the other day. It was awesome.
-Nate
At least her whole face wasn't covered in lipstick...
She looks beautiful!! Nate, I don't doubt your manlyness.
I love Mackay's hair, Nathan!Knew right away that you were calling on your theatrical skills acquired quite a few years ago. But what was it Grandma said to Mackay just last weekend, "you'll never need to use mascara with those beautiful, long, dark eyelashes!" ??? She'll be a teenager, all to soon, asking for makeup and you'll wonder where the time went!
She is so cute! Time does fly! PS. I need you're email address so I can add you to my blog, we went private:)
Talk about cute!
hey kalli!
it's been forever...just wanted to say your little girl is sooo adorable!
Haha this is so funny! :) Haha do you remember that? The RED FACE SISTERS! ;) haha I love you two! :)
Post a Comment