These are more pictures from the group taken that are listed below the Adoption blog.
Nate has gotten pretty good at figuring out how to use Photoshop. Mackay has also gotten good at praying on demand. In these pictures we said, "Mackay, say a prayer!" and she folds her arms. It makes for a cute photo!
This was Nate and Mackay interacting lovingly. I love the windblown look in Mackay's hair, and how she uses Nate's face to stand up.Mackay has the cutest scowl that she has perfected. Here she is saying "No" to Nate about something.
There's that cute smile!
5 years ago

3 comments:
Kalli, You are capturing such wonderful memories with a beautiful little girl and your amazing photographers eye!
I think you have the cutest kid I have ever seen in my entire life. Of course, mine hasn't been born yet, but so far your sweet little girl takes the cake.
I have to agree with Lexi! These are adorable!!! Luvs! xx
Post a Comment