Monday, November 3, 2008

Vail 2008

Finally I am posting photos from our Vail trip! We had a great time spending time with Nate's family, and it was so relaxing!

We tried to get a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids. Here are our results:

Mackay and Emilie played a bit better since they are both getting older. It was cute seeing them run around together.

Mackay loves the swing for about 1 minute. But that 1 minute is so cute!
Nate loves to throw Mackay high into the air. Nate's mom hates it, but Mackay likes it okay. We tried to catch a picture, but Mackay was moving pretty fast.
Nate and Mackay
Mackay and Emilie in Vail Village
The girls with Grandma and Grandpa
The kids did a Halloween craft. Mackay loved her hat, but eventually her favorite part became pulling off all the stickers she put on.

One favorite tradition in Vail is to go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Mackay loved it, naturally.
That would be a toy car stuffed in her mouth.
Mackay kept wanting to put on my swimming suit, but I wouldn't let her. Later in the day she came downstairs wearing it.
Thanks for a great time in Vail Grandma and Grandpa Barker!

2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

CUTE pictures! That's so cool that Emilie and McKay have the same color of hair! You guys look like you had a lot of fun. :)

Cierra said...

I cant get over it! MacKay and Emilie look so much a like! I love that first picture you took, everyone looks so happy! Also, I think it is so funny that she was trying to put on your bathing suit, I wish I was not in rexburg!