We had a fun Halloween this year! Luckily, Mackay still fit in her 6-12 month costume from last year, so we didn't have to stress about what she was going to be! Southwest Airlines had a huge (and I really mean HUGE) Halloween bash. It has become a tradition, which all started from a couple of people in a department deciding to dress up. They had shows and rides, and fun games and treats for kids. We went to the showing of "SWAma mia", which you would have had to endure to really understand the pride of a Southwest Airlines employee. We also went on the Indiana Jones ride put on by the Finance Department. I don't have the patience to go into details, but let me just say we waited in line for about 45 minutes, and the Finance Dept. easily wasted MONTHS of productivity to put this thing together. It was even officially a "ride", because there were crates on top of an industrial dolly that you sat on, and someone pushed you around. We had a great time.
Mackay was the shark, and I was the fisherman who caught her.Mackay loved running around Nate's office, seeing what junk people had lying around so she could take it. I was chasing after her, and when she turned the corner she saw people, and immediately froze and tried to become part of the wall. It was so funny.
We introduced her to the wonderful world of pure sugar. She was really confused about the cotton candy, since it didn't look or feel like something you could eat. But with a little bit of modeling and prodding, she got the idea. Nate dressed up as Barney from the Flinstones. Other people in his department were the other characters, though since he hung out with Mackay and I all day, he looked a little out of place.
5 years ago

1 comments:
That's the most darling shark I have ever seen!!! Sure loved seeing you guys in Vail :)
Post a Comment