Saturday, August 15, 2009

Zack Henry Barker








9 comments:

mattbarker said...

The pictures are great. Nate you look more tired than Kalli in the family picture.

Diane said...

Congratulations! Kalli you did so well despite the surprise of illness and Zack being born early. Looking forward to meeting that new little grandson!

Kylee said...

Congratulations!! Zack is so adorable. Hope you are feeling well!

Lexi said...

OK, so I just got back from vacation and FREAKED out when I saw your facebook status. "Who is Zack and why is he in the hospital?" I thought. I frantically went to my google reader and couldn't believe my eyes. Baby Brother had arrived early!

I have a lot to say so I'll email you but I just wanted to say congrats and also I'm glad you survived your "impossible", "rare" illness.

Hammy said...

Congrats. I'm so glad everything is now okay. Good luck.

Carolyn said...

I think I'm seeing RED hair on that boy!!! Go Nate =).

Kate said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

I'm sorry to hear about your crazy situation but I am glad that you and the baby are doing well! Congratulations!

Cierra said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations you guys he is a beautiful boy! I can't believe he came so early! We are so glad you are both ok Kalli, holy moly, what a surprise :) We really like the name you guys picked!