On Mackay's 1st birthday she crawled for the first time, and then a few minutes later she took 5 steps. So, we thought she was walking, but we haven't been able to get her to do that since. Until today! She finally started walking, a month after her first steps, and she just took off! It was really fun to see how excited she was. Hopefully tomorrow she still wants to walk around.
(And I'm pretty sure this is my last post for the day).
This video is really good, but it is sideways. So, if you are interested, it's worth turning your head and getting a kink in your neck. Also, when Mackay fell at the end of this video on her face, she just layed there for a while because she was so exhausted. After her "walking spree" it was time for her lunch, and she just hunched over in her high chair, completely drained, and didn't eat much of anything because she was so tired. It was so cute!

6 comments:
YEAH for Mackay!!! She is so cute walking. Congratulations on the new step in life. LOL I really didn't mean that to be a pun like that.
That is so cute!!! I love the panting. Get ready for her to be into EVERYTHING now. I can't keep Jane out of my garbage.
Go Mackay! Big changes in just five days since we saw you. No more hitchin' a ride with Mom and Dad!
All that hard work and anticipation has finally paid off. So what did you do to convince her that she could do this? Her Uncles got quite a kick out of whatching and listening to her walk, over and over again.
Fat fingers!!
What a cute video!!! It has made me laugh every time that I have watched it!!! :-)
p.s. Scott & I hope that you two are doing well! It is sad to hear that you are headed to Dallas instead of Denver... Miss ya!
Post a Comment