Friday, May 9, 2008

Random

Instead of doing homework the other night, I was reading a parenting magazine that got sent to my house accidentally. Natalie Baker as opposed to Nate Barker. (You can see the confusion.) There was the funniest thing in it that when I was reading it, I couldn't stop laughing. Nate eventually looked at me and said, "You're trying to get me to ask you what you're reading, aren't you?" He was a little annoyed, since he was trying to do his homework. And no, I wasn't even thinking of that, but I immediately shared it with him anyway and he, (even if it was against his will), had to give a slight chuckle or two. So I decided to share with all of you what was so funny that I haven't been able to stop thinking about since.

What words have come out of your mouth that, before becoming a mom, you never imagined saying? (All of these must be said with a calm, high pitched voice.)

"We don't play with our poo, please."

"This is not yelling. THIS IS YELLING!!"

"No more wetting your hair with spit, okay?"

"Wow, vegetables, yum-yum-yum!"

"Nobody touch anybody ever again!"

and my personal favorite...

"Get the plunger out of your mouth. Yucky."
(I couldn't even type this one without pausing at least twice to close my eyes, put my head down, and give a slight chuckle.)

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. I have been working on an actual blog with pictures, but it's slow coming. I better get back to homework now.

0 comments: