This is the last post of the day, and then I really need to be productive. Since this is my last semester, I was thinking about all the great opportunities that being a college student gives me. One thing that I knew I would regret was not taking some fun classes that I have always wanted to take, but I just never have because it didn't count towards my major. I am taking a photography class right now, and I am loving it. What an amazing opportunity to have such a great class right at my fingertips. Who knows when/if I will get to do this again? We just turned in our first assignment, and compared with a lot of other people in the class, I'm not that bad. I got out of bed early one day with an urge to go take pictures with the great morning light. Half a block from our apartment, which I pass multiple times a day, is this tabernacle. It was so relaxing being out in the crisp air completely alone.

Needless to say I have fallen in love with photography, and plan on developing my skills more in this area. Nate helped me out by getting me an early birthday present--a nice camera that I can practice taking better pictures with. A lot better than a point-and-shoot.
I also plan on taking pictures of things in Rexburg that I will miss when we are gone. I will keep you updated.
(And now I really need to get back to studying for my test.)
5 years ago

3 comments:
is there anything to miss in rexburg
Love
kyle
Awesome picture Kalli (this is the picture you took, right?) I'm so jealous - I have always been interested in photography but never had the chance to pursue it - way to go on squeezing in a fun class before graduating!
You are very good at whatever you do, keep trying whatever you are interested in and you will be glad you did. It will pass on to Mackay also and she will be glad. Love ya.
YFD
Post a Comment